Bengali / Bangla translator wanted

Quentin Christensen

Good afternoon,

As we all know, one of NVDA's strengths has always been the community, and worldwide availability.  To that end, I wanted to reach out as we do not have a Bangla / Bengali translation of NVDA.  As one of the most widely spoken languages in the world, we would be interested in addressing this.

As with our other languages, we are looking for a community-minded volunteer  or group of people to first setup the Bengali / Bangla translation, and then to keep the language updated moving forward.  If anyone is interested, or knows anyone, please do let me know.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen