Re: NVDA not always reading cell contents in MS Excel?

Louis Maher

Hello Sally,

This problem comes up periodically.  You can try unchecking the box which says “allow editing directly in cells”.  In Excel 365, do this:

Open an Excel spreadsheet.

Type alt + f. Up arrow to options, hit enter. Down arrow to advanced. Tab until you find the box which says “allow editing directly in cells. Uncheck that

box. Shift + Tab until you reach OK. Hit enter.

Regards

Louis Maher

Phone: 713-444-7838