To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Missing spaces between words in PDF document

Heaven,

Have you any idea how such documents are formatted before they are put into
Adobe? Could I then warn the developers to avoid something that might cause
the spaces to be removed?

All the best,

Cearbhall

version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails. Try Spam Reader
<http://www.spam-reader.com/disclaimer.shtml> for free now!