Re: Bengali / Bangla translator wanted

Mani Iyer

Hello Quentin,

I just spoke to a friend of mine who knows Bengali and can even get more people involved if need be. He has a lot of questions to ask. How do I have him get in touch with you?
Also, inf the future, if you need a Telugu translator, I have volunteers who will be ready to do it.

I really appreciate NVDA’s reach in  the global community. Thank you and the NVDA team.

Warmly,
Mani

On Dec 6, 2021, at 12:36 AM, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

Good afternoon,

As we all know, one of NVDA's strengths has always been the community, and worldwide availability.  To that end, I wanted to reach out as we do not have a Bangla / Bengali translation of NVDA.  As one of the most widely spoken languages in the world, we would be interested in addressing this.

As with our other languages, we are looking for a community-minded volunteer  or group of people to first setup the Bengali / Bangla translation, and then to keep the language updated moving forward.  If anyone is interested, or knows anyone, please do let me know.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen