Re: Sometimes NVDA only reads first line of an email in Outlook 2019

Steve Nutt

To my knowledge you can’t.

What I have worked out is this.

For me, if you get an HTML Email, then it will be read entirely. If the Email is a text Email as opposed to HTML, you’ll only get the first line.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close