Accessing Zoom Chat With NVDA

Louis Maher

Hello,

Is it possible to copy and paste a chat message in a Zoom meeting using NVDA? I serve as a scribe for several groups, and I am going to convert to NVDA due to JAWS no longer supporting the “who is talking” global command “control + 2”. JAWS stopped supporting this command about three weeks ago. The “who is talking” command is useful for scribes only if it is global so that the scribe can stay in their notes and not switch to the Zoom meeting to activate a local “who is talking” command.  I have complained to Vispero about this.

Regards

Louis Maher

Phone: 713-444-7838

E-mail: ljmaher03@...