Re: Issue Installing the Application Dictionary Add-On

Joseph,

          Seriously, I'm looking for guidance:  How should this be handled?

           My inclination is to open an issue for the add-on itself, but I have no way of knowing for certain if it has been abandoned or not (but I doubt it).

            This is a situation where, "You can't fix what you don't know about," and getting the request to the appropriate person or persons is important.

         ~ Vance Packard