Hi.  No worries, this is how you troubleshoot things.

Desktop mechanical USB keyboard with regular arrow keys.

If it would help, happy to do an nvda remote session if that would help.

I am in Canada eastern time.

Brian.

Contact me on skype: brian.moore
follow me on twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/bmoore123

On 2021-12-08 8:32 a.m., Simone Dal Maso wrote:

Il 08/12/2021 13:57, Brian Moore ha scritto:

 The ocr process happens and I hear "result document" and the first line of the file but as soon as I press an arrow key to read the rest, the result vanishes and I am taken back to the folder from where I initiated the ocr.
Ok, I will contact the developers for this.

Are you using a laptop? Or an usb keyboard?

The fact is that it seems that for some reasons the addon doesn't intercept the arrow keys.

Are you using the normal arrow keys or for example some emulations or numpad keys?

Sorry for all these questions but it is to understand the problem.