Contact me on skype: brian.moore
follow me on twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/bmoore123

On 2021-12-08 10:40 a.m., Cearbhall O'Meadhra wrote:
Simone and Brian,

I am reading Brian's problem with concern that there might be an implication that this add-on is not effective. I am using the add-on on Windows 10
Version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1348)
With NVDA 2021.3 and the previous version of NVDA.
I have tried the add-on on a single image pdf document and on an image.tif document with perfect results.
I am moving the up and down arrow keys to traverse the result perfectly and the left and right arrows with equal success.
I have also managed to copy the result screen to the clipboard and paste it into an open notes document.

All this is, of course, only what the add-on is expected to do. So, brian, I am surprised at your difficulty and hope you find what is causing this problem for you.

All the best,

Cearbhall

On 2021-12-08 8:32 a.m., Simone Dal Maso wrote:
Il 08/12/2021 13:57, Brian Moore ha scritto:
The ocr process happens and I hear "result document" and the first
line of the file but as soon as I press an arrow key to read the
rest, the result vanishes and I am taken back to the folder from
where I initiated the ocr.
Ok, I will contact the developers for this.

Are you using a laptop? Or an usb keyboard?

The fact is that it seems that for some reasons the addon doesn't
intercept the arrow keys.

Are you using the normal arrow keys or for example some emulations or
numpad keys?

Sorry for all these questions but it is to understand the problem.