Re: new addon: NVDA Advanced OCR.

Rui Fontes

Please, read carefully...

Make the recognition and show the results in a TXT file...

I tthink is what I said with:

Maybe show in TXT file the results of recognition of a text file

Rui Fontes

Às 17:00 de 08/12/2021, Brian Vogel escreveu:

On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 11:58 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Maybe show in TXT file the results of recognition of a text file
-
Please elaborate on what you mean by this.

I cannot for the life of me understand it.  A text file is text.  You open it, you have the screen reader read it.  OCR and a text file don't go together, as there's nothing to OCR, it's already plain text.

         ~ Vance Packard