Re: PayPal Address for Donations for the NVDA Advanced OCR Add-On

I have retitled this topic so that it is completely clear what it's about.  And since I think it's entirely reasonable for those who wish to do so to donate to worthy NVDA-related projects, I'm repeating the email address given to which those donations should be made in PayPal:  simone.dalmaso@...

         ~ Vance Packard