NVDA 2021.3, Still no NLS E-Reader listed in the list of braille displays to choose from, what a bummer.

Shawn

Hi, the library swore up and down when I got the E-Reader that NLS E-reader  would be available in NVDA’s list of  braille displays, so I was hoping with the NVDA update it would finally appear, no dice. Anyone know what’s up with that? I can’t get on the mailing list for the E-Reader at all, so trying here again. I tried BRLTTY a couple months ago but it was useless. The reader refused to recognize it at all. If I set braille to automatic, standard hid display or HumanWare Brailliant BI/B series / BrailleNote Touch the reader just sits there with please wait forever. It used to actually show me braille when I chose automatic or HumanWare Brailliant BI/B series / BrailleNote Touch, but the keys on the e-reader would not advance to the next line in the document at all. They do so with the IPhone. I’ve tried with Bluetooth and USB with the same result.

Shawn Klein

Sent from Mail for Windows