Re: new addon: NVDA Advanced OCR.

On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 03:17 PM, <benmoxey@...> wrote:
In fact, if tagged correctly, you get the best reading experience when loaded in Adobe Reader DC; they navigate like a well-designed website.
-
And this comes back to what one defines as accessible.

There are plenty of PDFs that "aren't pretty," that I won't deny, but you can read the content with a screen reader.  That's accessible.

If we want to talk about maximally accessible and nicely formatted, that's something else entirely than "just accessible."

         ~ Vance Packard