Re: Problem with Say All in Word stopping seems to be resolved

Quentin Christensen

Thanks Robert, glad to hear it is behaving now!

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 11:39 PM Robert Portal <portalrm56@...> wrote:

Dear Quentin,

I reported a problem with Say all in Word some time ago where, in a large text file Say all always stopped after about 5 or 6 minutes reading. I had assumed that this was something peculiar to my system especially since it happened in Jaws as well as in NVDA (and I do have a number of programmes which might conflict with each other – it would take too long to explain why I keep it that way).

The problem seems to have been resolved in the 2021.3 release and I assume it is likely to be connected with NVDA now scrolling the Word view to keep up with the text being read while in Say all.

Many thanks for the good work

Robert