Re: will station playlist's latest version work now

Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

I don't know what you're talking about, but you can try to upgrade to the latest version of the addon, and download NVDA 2021.3

Em qua., 8 de dez. de 2021 às 18:29, ken lawrence via groups.io <kenlawrence124=aol.com@groups.io> escreveu:

Hi ken here one of my fello DJs with TAFN radio recently tried to update to station playlist version 6.0 and it didn’t work with NVDA she had to roll all the way back to 2019 and back up to 5.5 station playlist I just got the latest update for NVDA 2021.3 can my friend move up to SPL 6.0 now? A recent add on update did have a new SPL extention.

Sent from Mail for Windows