From: "Kostadin Kolev" <k.kolev1985@gmail.com
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date sent: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 10:14:45 +0300
Subject: [nvda] Two issues with the "Windows 10 App Essentials" add-on

<head

</head
Hello Joseph and all,<br
I've noticed two issues while using the "Windows 10 App Essentials"
add-on:<br
1. In the "Calculator" app, when I enter digits, NVDA does not
announce the change in the display. It announces the change only
after I press ENTER to get the result. If I disable the "Windows 10
App Essentials", the issue stops occurring.<br
2. In the "Mail" app, I cannot read a message only by pressing UP or
DOWN arrows. I can read it only with "Say All". If I disable the
"Windows 10 App Essentials" add-on, the issue disappears and I can
read the message body with UP and DOWN arrows.<br
Test environment:<br
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro (build 14393.222), 64-bit, in
Bulgarian with all locale settings set to "Bulgarian".<br
- NVDA version: next-13616,d4743fcc, in bulgarian.<br
- "Mail" app version: 17.7167.40817.0, in bulgarian.<br
- "Calculator" app version: can't find it, but it should be the
latest from the apps store.<br
If you need more information from me in order to be able to diagnose
the issue, please let me know and I'll try to help as best as I can.<br
______<br
Best wishes,<br
Kostadin Kolev