Re: Two issues with the "Windows 10 App Essentials" add-on

Hello Joseph,

Yes, the version of the add-on is 16.10.

About the "Calculator" app. OK, if you think this is a better solution. Though personally I'd prefer to hear all changes of the display, as it is the behavior without the add-on.

______
Best wishes,
Kostadin Kolev

На 30.9.2016 г. в 10:37, Joseph Lee написа:

Hi,
Which add-on version are you using (16.10 perhaps)?
Mail: Can anyone else confirm this? I can read messages using arrow keys.  Note that due to changes introduced as part of Edge support work (next branch for now), I have disabled my workaround in Mail app.
Calculator: this is intentional to keep user experience as similar to old Calculator program (also quite verbose to hear this information every time you enter something).  Ideally NVDA should be able to announce characters you type, but unfortunately, we won't see a solution for a while.
Due to events I'll be attending, I may not be able to maintain the add-on for the next few days; in the
meantime, Derek Riemer will fill in my shoes.  Thanks.
Cheers,
Joseph