From: Joseph Lee
Sent: 30 September 2016 08:37
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Two issues with the "Windows 10 App Essentials" add-on

Hi,

Which add-on version are you using (16.10 perhaps)?

Mail: Can anyone else confirm this? I can read messages using

arrow keys.  Note that due to changes introduced as part of Edge

support work (next branch for now), I have disabled my workaround

in Mail app.

Calculator: this is intentional to keep user experience as

similar to old Calculator program (also quite verbose to hear

this information every time you enter something).  Ideally NVDA

should be able to announce characters you type, but

unfortunately, we won't see a solution for a while.

Due to events I'll be attending, I may not be able to maintain

the add-on for the next few days; in the

meantime, Derek Riemer will fill in my shoes.  Thanks.

Cheers,

Joseph