Tables and blank lines in Outlook

Rick Alfaro

Hello. I’m trying to get more acquainted with NVDA and have a couple of questions regarding configuration and how it performs in Outlook messages.

  1. When arrowing through open Outlook email and messages, blank lines just get in the way and adds unnecessary time to reading email. Is there a setting that will tell NVDA to either ignore or skip bland lines? If no I would love to see such a setting in the future. I know that of course I just use read to end but I really prefer arrowing down through a message.
  2. The same goes for tables also in Outlook. They really slow things up when reading. I know there are table settings but are they applied strictly to the program in focus, or are they applied globally to everything?

Thanks for reading and looking forward to any answers or suggestions

Warmest regards

Rick Alfaro