From: "Kostadin Kolev" <k.kolev1985@gmail.com
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date sent: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 10:45:19 +0300
Subject: Re: [nvda] Two issues with the "Windows 10 App Essentials" add-on

<head
</head
Yes, the version of the add-on is 16.10.</p
About the "Calculator" app. OK, if you think this is a better
solution. Though personally I'd prefer to hear all changes of the
display, as it is the behavior without the add-on.<br
Best wishes,<br
Kostadin Kolev</p
??????:<br
Which add-on version are you using (16.10 perhaps)?
Mail: Can anyone else confirm this? I can read messages using
arrow keys. Note that due to changes introduced as part of Edge
support work (next branch for now), I have disabled my workaround
in Mail app.
Calculator: this is intentional to keep user experience as similar
to old Calculator program (also quite verbose to hear this
information every time you enter something). Ideally NVDA should
be able to announce characters you type, but unfortunately, we
won't see a solution for a while.
Due to events I'll be attending, I may not be able to maintain the
add-on for the next few days; in the
meantime, Derek Riemer will fill in my shoes. Thanks.
Cheers,
Joseph