Re: control+shift+w command must be changed in weater plus

Sarah k Alawami

Can you change that in the gestures dialogue to something that works on your computer? I would have to have a play to see what could work.

Take care.

----

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFfP. We are also on lbry as well.

Stay in touch with us via our discord. This is an easier way to both contact us, and get to know your fellow listeners.