Re: help with Weather-Plus

Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

are you really using the latest NVDA? if your version isn't 2021.3, you're not talking about the latest one, and I recommend updating if you haven't.

Em qui., 9 de dez. de 2021 às 23:28, Betsy Grenevitch <blindangel61@...> escreveu:

I had forgotten that this ad-on was not on this laptop until today. I am
trying to figure out--I am using the latest version of NVDA--that when I
have it check the weather for two days it is giving yesterday's forecast
and today's. Is there something I am doing incorrectly or is it possible
this is something to do with the latest NVDA update?

When I check the date on the computer it is the correct date for today.

Thanks for any suggestions. I am so glad to have it once again. Thank
you for such great documentation on this ad-on.

--
Betsy Grenevitch 678-862-3876