Re: control+shift+w command must be changed in weater plus

Gene

Not alt fn f4;.  To close the tab you are in, control f4.

Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2021 10:20 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] control+shift+w command must be changed in weater plus

On Thu, Dec 9, 2021 at 11:02 PM, Eduardo Fermiano Luccas wrote:
i think better we can press NVDA+f2 and the next shortcut will be ignored by NVDA
-
Which is true, you can use the pass-through command.  I'm just not sure why you'd want to.  There is another command that does what you want to do unless you've got multiple Chrome windows open and only want to close one of them with all its tabs.

If one wants to only close the window with focus of a program that's got multiple open windows, ALT + FN + F4 does that.

If one wants to close the program, ALT + F4 does that.

Fewer keystrokes than using passthrough followed by CTRL + SHIFT + W