Re: control+shift+w command must be changed in weater plus

On Thu, Dec 9, 2021 at 11:28 PM, Gene wrote:
To close the tab you are in, control f4.
-
Which is not what I said.  And you're not incorrect.

If you want to close a single window, and all its tabs, of a program that has multiple windows open you use ALT + FN + F4.  Since that's what CTRL + SHIFT + W happens to do in Chrome, and what was being talked about in that context, I brought up the Windows "generic" command that causes the same thing to occur.

CTRL + W also closes a tab, too, but I didn't bring that up.