Re: control+shift+w command must be changed in weater plus

Tyler Spivey

Most non-laptop keyboards don't have an FN key. What does ALT+FN+F4 say in NVDA's input help when you press it?

On 12/9/2021 8:35 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Thu, Dec 9, 2021 at 11:28 PM, Gene wrote:
To close the tab you are in, control f4. -
Which is not what I said.  And you're not incorrect.
If you want to close a single window, and all its tabs, of a program that has multiple windows open you use ALT + FN + F4.  Since that's what CTRL + SHIFT + W happens to do in Chrome, and what was being talked about in that context, I brought up the Windows "generic" command that causes the same thing to occur.
CTRL + W also closes a tab, too, but I didn't bring that up.
*/Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its platform.  Now, you simply declare your own truth./*
~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in /New York Times/ article, /How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment Took Hold in the United States/ <https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/23/health/anti-vaccination-movement-us.html>/,/September 23, 2019