Re: control+shift+w command must be changed in weater plus

Tyler Spivey

Something like this shouldn't have one, though I can't see it to confirm:

https://www.amazon.ca/AmazonBasics-KU-0833-Wired-Keyboard/dp/B005EOWBHC/

A standard keyboard has left ALT, left Windows and left CTRL to the left of the space bar, and right ALT, right Windows, Applications and right CTRL to the right of the space bar. None of those are an FN key, so I'm interested in figuring out what your OS thinks it's receiving when you use it.

On 12/9/2021 8:40 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Thu, Dec 9, 2021 at 11:38 PM, Tyler Spivey wrote:
Most non-laptop keyboards don't have an FN key.
-
If you can show me a regular keyboard without a FN key, I'd like to see it.  The function key has been a staple of PC keyboards, period, for as long as I've been using PCs, which is since their introduction.
*/Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its platform.  Now, you simply declare your own truth./*
~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in /New York Times/ article, /How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment Took Hold in the United States/ <https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/23/health/anti-vaccination-movement-us.html>/,/September 23, 2019