Re: control+shift+w command must be changed in weater plus

On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 12:09 AM, Mary Otten wrote:
The fn key, NO!
-
OK.  I am not going to argue with anyone's personal experience that differs from mine.  I am not all seeing, but I have touched a lot of computers (and their keyboards) since 1981.

There are multiple close window shortcuts, including, but not limited to ALT + F4 (but which also closes the running program in some cases), ALT + FN + F4, ALT + Spacebar followed by C.  There are probably others, too.  And all of these are Windows-level keyboard shortcuts, not program level, so they should be able to be used regardless of the window that has focus.