Re: help with Weather-Plus

Ron Canazzi

Hi Betsy,

I think this maybe a server issue. i often see the forecast for my own location for the previous day. By this I mean, if I press NVDA key + shift + W for the current day forecast and it is 11:00 PM local time, I still get the current day forecast as if it was early in the day and then the forecast for the next two days after the current day.

On 12/9/2021 9:28 PM, Betsy Grenevitch wrote:
I had forgotten that this ad-on was not on this laptop until today. I am trying to figure out--I am using the latest version of NVDA--that when I have it check the weather for two days it is giving yesterday's forecast and today's. Is there something I am doing incorrectly or is it possible this is something to do with the latest NVDA update?

When I check the date on the computer it is the correct date for today.

Thanks for any suggestions. I am so glad to have it once again. Thank you for such great documentation on this ad-on.

--
Signature: