HEllo,
download from here:
https://github.com/sharkboyto/nao

Il 10/12/2021 11:40, David Ingram ha scritto:
Hi, i'd like to know where to get this ad-on?
Sent: Dec 9, 2021 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] new addon: NVDA Advanced OCR.
I get the same problems here and it is a Usb keyboard that came with this all in one computer hope this might help.
On 08/12/2021 13:32, Simone Dal Maso wrote:
Il 08/12/2021 13:57, Brian Moore ha scritto:

 The ocr process happens and I hear "result document" and the first >> line of the file but as soon as I press an arrow key to read the rest, >> the result vanishes and I am taken back to the folder from where I >> initiated the ocr.

Ok, I will contact the developers for this.
Are you using a laptop? Or an usb keyboard?
The fact is that it seems that for some reasons the addon doesn't > intercept the arrow keys.
Are you using the normal arrow keys or for example some emulations or > numpad keys?
Sorry for all these questions but it is to understand the problem.