are you using the columns review addon?
we suppose this bug exist because the addon conflict with other.
Anyway, next version will have a new text dialog, so the bug will disappear magically!

Il 10/12/2021 15:59, David Mehler ha scritto:
Hello,
I believe I'm also having the issue with the arrows on a pdf? I'm
using NVDA 2021.3, win10 20h1, and the latest release of NAO plugin. I
hear that it begins to recognizes, recognition complete, then I try to
down arrow through the document, hit a down arrow once and I'm kicked
out and put right out to my windows explorer. If it matters I am using
a USB wireless keyboard.
Thanks.
Dave.
On 12/10/21, Simone Dal Maso <simone.dalmaso@...> wrote:
HEllo,
download from here:
https://github.com/sharkboyto/nao

Il 10/12/2021 11:40, David Ingram ha scritto:
Hi, i'd like to know where to get this ad-on?
Sent: Dec 9, 2021 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] new addon: NVDA Advanced OCR.

I get the same problems here and it is a Usb keyboard that came with this
all in one computer hope this might help.

On 08/12/2021 13:32, Simone Dal Maso wrote:
Il 08/12/2021 13:57, Brian Moore ha scritto:

 The ocr process happens and I hear "result document" and the first >>
line of the file but as soon as I press an arrow key to read the rest,
the result vanishes and I am taken back to the folder from where I >>
initiated the ocr.

Ok, I will contact the developers for this.
Are you using a laptop? Or an usb keyboard?
The fact is that it seems that for some reasons the addon doesn't >
intercept the arrow keys.
Are you using the normal arrow keys or for example some emulations or >
numpad keys?
Sorry for all these questions but it is to understand the problem.