Re: control+shift+w command must be changed in weater plus

On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 12:13 PM, Mani Iyer wrote:
You can toggle the behavior of function keys as function keys or specialized keys by pressing ‘Esc’ + Fn  key. At least that is what I do on my Dell laptop
-
I can't say this is a strictly Dell specific feature, as I believe Lenovo has something very similar, if not the same, but it is the minority of computer makers who do support it.  I wish more did.

For those makers that don't, the UEFI/BIOS tweak to turn off the media keys (or whatever they call them) feature of the function keys is required.