Re: new addon: NVDA Advanced OCR.

Sarah k Alawami

Did you disable this clip speak add on, or what ever was the problem someone found a few days ago? If you do not have clip speak let us know.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Mehler
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2021 6:59 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] new addon: NVDA Advanced OCR.

Hello,

I believe I'm also having the issue with the arrows on a pdf? I'm using NVDA 2021.3, win10 20h1, and the latest release of NAO plugin. I hear that it begins to recognizes, recognition complete, then I try to down arrow through the document, hit a down arrow once and I'm kicked out and put right out to my windows explorer. If it matters I am using a USB wireless keyboard.

Thanks.
Dave.

On 12/10/21, Simone Dal Maso <simone.dalmaso@...> wrote:
HEllo,
download from here:
https://github.com/sharkboyto/nao

Il 10/12/2021 11:40, David Ingram ha scritto:
Hi, i'd like to know where to get this ad-on?
Sent: Dec 9, 2021 4:03 PM

I get the same problems here and it is a Usb keyboard that came with
this all in one computer hope this might help.

On 08/12/2021 13:32, Simone Dal Maso wrote:
Il 08/12/2021 13:57, Brian Moore ha scritto:

The ocr process happens and I hear "result document" and the
first >> line of the file but as soon as I press an arrow key to
read the rest,
the result vanishes and I am taken back to the folder from where
I >>
initiated the ocr.

Ok, I will contact the developers for this.
Are you using a laptop? Or an usb keyboard?
The fact is that it seems that for some reasons the addon doesn't >
intercept the arrow keys.
Are you using the normal arrow keys or for example some emulations
or > numpad keys?
Sorry for all these questions but it is to understand the problem.