Sent: Friday, December 10, 2021 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] control+shift+w command must be changed in weater plus

brian, i won't insist on changing the command anymore, but i still want to talk about the command control+shift+wimagine that i have many tabs open, it would be boring to close them all. we can press ALT+f4 but all that will close will be one tab, and the others will still be open, so alt+f4 doesn't replace the command control+shift+w.as i said, i'm not insisting, and nen wanting to fight, i'm just giving my opinion.

Em sex., 10 de dez. de 2021 às 19:26, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> escreveu:
On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 02:41 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
So be very very careful when button mashing as I call it.
-
Sage advice, period.

I have made more money over the years from the aftermath of frustrated button mashing than I care to think about (or, more accurately, that the clients would prefer to think about).  Also from people doing tweaking (which is not problematic, per se) and not keeping a step-by-step list of exactly what tweaks they've made so that they can be reversed if needed.  And I've been guilty of the latter on a couple of occasions, much to my chagrin.