Re: new addon: NVDA Advanced OCR.

Arlene

You get it at the addons page.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: David Ingram
Sent: December 10, 2021 9:15 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] new addon: NVDA Advanced OCR.

Hi, where do i go to get this new ad-on? i most recently downloaded the new version of nvda But I could not find this new ad-on.

Sent: Dec 10, 2021 9:02 AM

Hello,

are you using the columns review addon?

we suppose this bug exist because the addon conflict with other.

Anyway, next version will have a new text dialog, so the bug will disappear magically!

Il 10/12/2021 15:59, David Mehler ha scritto:

> Hello,

> > I believe I'm also having the issue with the arrows on a pdf? I'm

> using NVDA 2021.3, win10 20h1, and the latest release of NAO plugin. I

> hear that it begins to recognizes, recognition complete, then I try to

> down arrow through the document, hit a down arrow once and I'm kicked

> out and put right out to my windows explorer. If it matters I am using

> a USB wireless keyboard.

> > Thanks.

> Dave.

> > > On 12/10/21, Simone Dal Maso wrote:

>> HEllo,

>> download from here:

>> https://github.com/sharkboyto/nao

>> Il 10/12/2021 11:40, David Ingram ha scritto:

>>> Hi, i'd like to know where to get this ad-on?

>>> From:

>>> Sent: Dec 9, 2021 4:03 PM

>>> To: