Re: I'm having problems when i check for updates as well as the new advanced OCR ad-on for nvda?

Chris

You mean nvda updates or windows updates?

If you are on nvda 21.2 then you need to download the 21.3 from the nvaccess site to update nvda manually

From: David Ingram
Sent: 11 December 2021 20:30
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] I'm having problems when i check for updates as well as the new advanced OCR ad-on for nvda?

Hi list members, i seem to be having problems after launching nvda that i can’t seem to be able to check for updates on my windows 10 h2 machine.  I don’t remember having these problems befor, is there something that i need to do to fix this problem? Is there also something happening with the windows updates as well to cause any problems like the one that  i tried to describe?