locked Re: NVAccess Confirms: NVDA is NOT vulnerable to Log4j

Devin Prater

NVDA is written in Python and C, with hooks, I assume written in Python or C, into the Java Access Bridge. Doesn't it come with the Java Access Bridge nowadays?
Devin Prater

On Mon, Dec 13, 2021 at 7:52 AM Brian Moore <bmoore@...> wrote:

Hi.  So after a rather long fight, we got NVDA available for use at work.

This morning I got a question from the security folks about this one.

Log4Shell: How to detect the Log4j vulnerability in your applications | InfoWorld

I am fairly certain that NVDA is not impacted being written in python and not Java but it would be good to confirm if anyone knows for sure.

Thanks.

Brian.

--
Contact me on skype: brian.moore