Re: Host for Podcast on NVDA Global Commands Extension Addon Needed.

I would suggest you give:

https://pinecast.com

They have a free option and an affordable paid option/s.

On 12/13/2021 10:06 AM, David Griffith wrote:

Dear List

In the past I have produced Podcasts for the talking Computers Website. This has now died   and the promised replacement  service does not appear to have materialised.

I have started recording a series of 7 Podcast demonstrating  the use of the NVDA Global Commands Extension Addon.

Due to the demise of the Talking Computers service I no longer have a home for PC related Podcasts.

Is anybody willing to host or knows of a suitable host for my Podcasts now?

Below is a link to a draft episode  1 of the series so people can get an idea of what they will be hosting.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozvzsf24m9br8bk/01%20Draft%20version.mp3?dl=1

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows