locked Re: Tutorial On Using NVDA Single Letter Navigation to navigate faster than even a sighted person

Mani Iyer

Hello D. Quinn,
Thank you for posting this tutorial. It is extremely helpful to me at this stage of my NVDA initiation.  Please post future tutorials on this list. Perhaps you are already doing this but I am new to this neighborhood. :)

Warmly,
mani

On Dec 13, 2021, at 11:01 AM, TheeQuinn Public <theequinnpublic@...> wrote:

Hello everyone. I just posted a new video (mostly for persons who are new to using NVDA). Learn the different ways you can use NVDA single letter navigation to navigate your webpage even faster than persons who are sighted. Enjoy and show the world that blindness does not limit you.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oKSsGtIpoo&t=22s