locked Re: Tutorial On Using NVDA Single Letter Navigation to navigate faster than even a sighted person

Monte Single

OK, Gene,

I’ll check out the pontes player.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: December 13, 2021 12:04 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Tutorial On Using NVDA Single Letter Navigation to navigate faster than even a sighted person

You can use a program like Pontes Media Downloader to download the tutorial.  But if you would almost never use such a program, you might find you would rather pause the presentation and take notes.  Its about ten minutes long, that’s my rough guess from listening to it.

You can pause the video take a note, then resume.

I won’t discuss either option further in this message since I don’t know which you might want to use.

Sent: Monday, December 13, 2021 11:51 AM

Hi List,

I am using current  nvda and   chrome browser.

Is there a way I can download or save  Thee Quinn’s tutorial from u tube without having   to listen to it on line?

Thanks,

Mont