locked Re: Tutorial On Using NVDA Single Letter Navigation to navigate faster than even a sighted person

JM Casey

It sure does. Not everyone uses the standard html tags in the way you would think/expect them to as a blind user using this method to navigate. Still super useful though.

BTW, what’s your podcast?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: December 13, 2021 04:14 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Tutorial On Using NVDA Single Letter Navigation to navigate faster than even a sighted person

Oh I love the keyboard nav. Not sure if there is even a name for NVDA. / but it rocks. I would not say faster than a sighted person though as it depends on your speed of your synth and what you are going to do. It also depends on how the web page(s) are coded.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of TheeQuinn Public
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2021 8:01 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Tutorial On Using NVDA Single Letter Navigation to navigate faster than even a sighted person

Hello everyone. I just posted a new video (mostly for persons who are new to using NVDA). Learn the different ways you can use NVDA single letter navigation to navigate your webpage even faster than persons who are sighted. Enjoy and show the world that blindness does not limit you.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oKSsGtIpoo&t=22s

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.