locked Re: NVAccess Confirms: NVDA is NOT vulnerable to Log4j

Brian Moore

Hello Quentin.  Thanks for this. It is most helpful.

Brian.

Contact me on skype: brian.moore
follow me on twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/bmoore123
On 2021-12-13 7:37 p.m., Quentin Christensen wrote:

Hi everyone,

Just confirming that while this vulnerability has caused quite a stir and a lot of worry in various circles.  NVDA itself and all of the surrounding architecture (such as our website, servers and so on) are not impacted, affected or vulnerable in this case.

    I did have one email from a company this morning asking that same question - if that wasn't your company Brian and they still want to contact us to check, please they are most welcome to.

I did just put a note on our Corporate and Government page to the same effect: https://www.nvaccess.org/corporate-government/

Ki    nd regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Dec 14, 2021 at 3:33 AM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,

I believe this should have no (to minimal) impact on NVDA - although NVDA does interface with JAB (Java Access Bridge), it is limited to obtaining accessibility information provided by JAB.

Cheers,

Joseph

--
Quentin Christensen