Re: NVDA 2021.3.1 RC1 released

Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

quentin i didn't expect this

Em ter., 14 de dez. de 2021 às 06:45, Petr Řehák <peersoft@...> escreveu:

Hello all,

I have just found an issue with the Windows 11 Mail app when reading messages. While cursoring down through a message with links and graphics, NVDA gets stuck on such first element and does not go forwards nor backwards by cursor keys Up/Down. If that could get fixed, it would be perfect! Otherwise I have to press TAB and thus skip much content. Thanks. I’ll provide Whatever details you want. And sorry for not posting on GitHub but I don’t have one right now.

Best regards,

Petr Řehák

--

Odesláno z aplikace Pošta pro Windows 10

Od: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> za uživatele Quentin Christensen <quentin@...>
Odesláno: Tuesday, December 14, 2021 9:41:45 AM
Komu: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Předmět: [nvda] NVDA 2021.3.1 RC1 released

Hi everyone,

NVDA 2021.3.1 RC1 is now available, which comes with with 2 fixes:

- Braille display auto detection for Humanware & APH displays.

- Landmark is again abbreviated in braille.

If no issues are found, this will be identical to the final NVDA 2021.3.1 release.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager