From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Nutt
Sent: December 15, 2021 6:21 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Features feedback

Also, better outlook support.

Just load Narrator, turn on it’s experimental Outlook Efficiency mode, and see how it should be done. It reads an Email when you open it, without re-reading the subject, to and from fields, etc, and it doesn’t fail to automatically read the whole Email, whether it is text or HTML.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close