Re: If you ever want a message deleted from the archive after you've posted, and replies to same blocked #adminnotice

Sarah k Alawami

When you reply, you can actually select the text below yours and hit delete. It's been a while since I've done this, but that's waht I remember from the last tiem.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. .

For more info go to our website. . to subscribe to the feed click here

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and odysee. Thanks Restream staff.

Videos of some of our podcasts can be found on odysee

You can support the podcast by subscribing via the tip jar. You will get early access episodes plus no adds. If you cannot do that, then leave a 5 star rating on our podcast using your podcast directory's rating system.

On 15 Dec 2021, at 12:40, Louise Pfau wrote:

Hi.  How do you delete the contents of the thread if people haven't quoted the content from previous messages?  I've never had to do this through the

groups.io interface, so I don't know how.