Subject: Re: [nvda] a very critical problem in using nvda 2016.3 with firefox. i need its developers help.
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Saturday, October 1, 2016, 12:38 AM

hi.
thanks so much for your quick answer!
may i ask since which version this problem
occured exactly?
i am shure that i did not
have this problem in nvda 2016.1 and before.
how is it in 2016.2?
for me
this problem happens always and in all websites!
nvda completely unusable for me in this
version, because i am
comfortable with
firefox and i only use it!
i forgot to
mentioned, that i dont have this problem in internet
explorer.
i have internet explorer 8 on
windows xp, but i am not comfortable
with
and dont use explorer!
nvda has the most
compatibility with firefox and i used it very great!
how can i beleive this real critical issue?
could you fix it with the pach update like nvda
2016.3.1 and also
could you please test it
with 2016.2.1 or 16.2?
thanks again for your
help.

On 10/1/16, enes
sarıbaş <enes.saribas@gmail.com>
wrote:
> hi,
>
> Can confirm this. For some reason, nvda
merges all elements in a webpage
> and
reads them like a document. Clicking links is impossible in
the
> merged parts of the page. This does
not always happen however.

nasrin khaksar wrote:
>> hello every
one.
>> i tested nvda 2016.3 and i
faced a very important regression.

i completely removed nvda previous versions, deleted its
profile and
>> installed nvda
2016.3.
>> i set my prefered settings
and started to work with it.
>> when i
wanted to use firefox, i observed that nvda is not
accessible
>> with firefox with the
fresh install!
>> the arrow keys does
not work, singl letter for navigation does not
>> work and also even nvda does not read
the content of a webpage!
>> i tested
this problem in all websites which i visit, and the result
is the
>> same!
>> i tested with firefox 22, 39 and
41.
>> whats the reason for this
regression?
>> i am not shure about
nvda 2016.2 and 16.2.1, but i am shure about this
>> version, because i tested this two
times!
>> and when i want to open my
gmail and type the address, nvda says:

>> g gm gma gmai
gmail gmail. gmail.c gmail.co gmail.com
>> and even i cant navigate with the
address which i typed.
>> i can only
let nvda spells it to make shure i enter the address
>> correctly.
>>
>> as i mentioned, for example: if i
upgreat my nvda from version 2015.4

to 2016.3 everythings is great.
>> and
this problem happens only for fresh install.
>> that mean one person wants to install
nvda for the first time,
>> download
version 2016.3 and installs it!
can only press tab and navigate by links.
>> but when i press enter on it to read,
i cant read the content of the

web!i realy need your help. thanks so much and God bless you
all.

--
we have not sent you but as a mercy to the
creation.