Work laptop locks even though say all is active

Pranav Lal

Hi all,

My work laptop is running windows 10 and I am using nvda 2021.3. I am using
office 365 on that machine.

The laptop is set to automatically lock if there is no keyboard or mouse
activity. I was reading a long document yesterday and it locked.

I have tested this and can duplicate it.

Is there a way for NVDA to keep the laptop awake or do I need to tell the IT
team to disable some setting? I do not want to disable the locking setting
because it has been put there due to security concerns which I find valid.

Pranav