Re: a very critical problem in using nvda 2016.3 with firefox. i need its developers help.

hi.
because you install this version with previous profiles.
you did not install it with the fresh profile as i mentioned.
for this reason, you dont have any problem!
i returned to the previous versions of nvda!

On 10/1/16, Mário Navarro <mario.gnv@gmail.com> wrote:

hi.
why you do not try upgrade to the latest version?
I'm using and I do not have these issues.

cheers.
Às 05:22 de 01/10/2016, nasrin khaksar escreveu:
hello every one.
i tested nvda 2016.3 and i faced a very important regression.
i completely removed nvda previous versions, deleted its profile and
installed nvda 2016.3.
i set my prefered settings and started to work with it.
when i wanted to use firefox, i observed that nvda is not accessible
with firefox with the fresh install!
the arrow keys does not work, singl letter for navigation does not
work and also even nvda does not read the content of a webpage!
i tested this problem in all websites which i visit, and the result is the
same!
i tested with firefox 22, 39 and 41.
whats the reason for this regression?
i am not shure about nvda 2016.2 and 16.2.1, but i am shure about this
version, because i tested this two times!
and when i want to open my gmail and type the address, nvda says:

g gm gma gmai gmail gmail. gmail.c gmail.co gmail.com
and even i cant navigate with the address which i typed.
i can only let nvda spells it to make shure i enter the address
correctly.

as i mentioned, for example: if i upgreat my nvda from version 2015.4
to 2016.3 everythings is great.
and this problem happens only for fresh install.
that mean one person wants to install nvda for the first time,
download version 2016.3 and installs it!
i can only press tab and navigate by links.
but when i press enter on it to read, i cant read the content of the
web!i realy need your help. thanks so much and God bless you all.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
al-islam.org