From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Mullins
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2021 1:08 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Sluggishness with LibraOffice Calc

Hi

NVDA and LO.Calc is not a match made in heaven but I can generally cope with it.  The fact that the full file path and file name is spoken when moving between cells is an annoyance that can be silenced with the control key.  I don’t seem to get the sluggishness you are encountering, I tend to have “Speak typed characters” on so the numbers are read out as I type, then I press the right arrow to exit the cell, then if necessary, press left arrow to move focus back to the cell just input to check the value.  Sounds a bit clunky I know but the left/right arrows do react quickly for me.

Cheers

Chris

Sent from Mail for Windows