Re: Question about an add-on

On Fri, Dec 17, 2021 at 11:01 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Actually I never switch views. I stick to screen review  everywhere I to. I don’t find myself having a different experience in each when I use arrows. I’m not sure why it is suggested to switch back and forth like this as for me there really is no difference, at all.
-
And that could be because you've trained yourself to "get to everything I want to" using screen review mode.  And there's nothing wrong with that.

But I do think that someone new to NVDA does need to be aware of the modes and play around with each before settling on the one they prefer, or using toggling as Gene suggests.

The only "right way" here is whatever suits you best after you've had a chance to acquaint yourself with the available modes and how they behave.

        ~ Dorothy Nevill