From: Dan Beaver
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2021 11:08 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] GMail Basic Setting With NVDA

I have tried to use the standard view and have tried using the shortcut keys they publish.  however, I can't get the shortcuts to work. When I press them I get no response and no action from Firefox on the google page at all.  I have tried them on the gmail page as well.

Are the shortcut keys supposed to be combined with some other keys or something?

Thanks.

Dan Beaver

On 12/17/2021 10:58 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Yeah j  for next, k for next, * plus a for select all, number  for move to j junk. If you hit the ? you will get a list of keys. Read with all punctuation on so you can get the one I posted. It is actually a very good experience.